In conjunction with World OT Day 2019, OT Malaysia is very delighted to announce a t-shirt design competition. This competition is open to all members.
- Submission dateline: 10 October 2019, by 6pm
- Submit your artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Winner will receive a RM200 cash
GOOD LUCK AND MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOUR!
Official Competition Rules:
- The contest is open to all active members of OT Malaysia. Any inactive members who submitted the competition artwork will be swiftly disqualified (ensure your membership active before submission).
- All entries must be original creations of the contestant that incorporates the OT Malaysia and World OT Day 2019 brands (i.e. colors, trademarks, etc) into the design, has never been published, and does not contain profanity, trademarks, logos, or copyrighted works of any other person or business.
- The prize is a RM200 cash from OT Malaysia.
- The winning design will remain the property of OT Malaysia, and will not be returned to you. OT Malaysia may use the winning design at any time after the contest. The winning design may display their own design in a portfolio or personal collection, but may not sell or reproduce the design for any other purpose once submitted to the contest.
- A panel of judges representing the OT Malaysia committee will choose the top submissions. The top submissions will be put to a public vote from 14 October 2019 through 27 October 2019.
- The contest begins on 10 September 2019.
- The entries must be received online, email to email@example.com by 10 October 2019 .
- FORM OF ENTRIES:
- The entry should be accompanied by your name and contact information.
- The entry may be manually or digitally drawn or printed on 8-1/2” x 11” paper or the entry may be any of the following art file formats if submitted electronically: JPG, PNG or PDF in high quality, maximum 10mb. (Dimensions: 12″ x 12″)
- The design should be incorporated in the design with the design intended for use on either a white or black colour.
- We reserve the right to pick one entry, more than one entry, or no entries as the winning entry.
- If your entry is selected as the winning entry, the winning contestant who created the winning entry will receive a RM200 cash.
- OT Malaysia reserves the right to terminate this contest at any time, effective on the date of issuing the termination notice, and we are under no obligation to give notice prior to the date of termination.
- You agree that if you submit an entry, you will sign an assignment and release form prepared by us acknowledging your acceptance and understanding of the complete contest rules including that the winning design is the property of OT Malaysia.
Acknowledgement and Assignment
I am submitting a contest entry with this form, and I hereby assign any and all rights in the intellectual property of this entry OT Malaysia. I agree that the entry I submit becomes your property and that the entry will not be returned to me.
I state that this entry is my own original creation and that I did not copy anyone else’s work in creating this contest entry. I agree that if I have copied anyone else’s work in preparing this entry, and if I win this contest, I will pay back the award to you.
I agree that if I win the contest, I authorize the use by you, without additional compensation, of my name and likeness or photograph for promotional purposes in any manner and in any medium (including without limitation the Internet, written or email communications, brochures, videos, slides, radio, television, film) that you deem appropriate.
Maximum TWO entries per applicant.
I agree that if I win this contest, the RM200 cash is fair and adequate compensation for my contest entry.