Join us as an Expert Representative
OT Malaysia is taking an initiative to support clients and carers in this challenging time of pandemic Covid-19 and Movement Control Order (MCO).
We are seeking for volunteers to become and expert representative, to arrange a phone consultation session.
This is a great way to support the community as the current MCO restricted clients to continue with OT session on-site. #StayAtHome
Criteria to be a volunteered expert representative:
- Confident to arrange a phone (voice call) consultation
- More than 5 years experience in OT practice
- Willing to share phone number in our website page ‘Covid-19’ temporarily.
Technical criteria required:
- Children and young people
- Older people
- Mental health
- Neurological (e.g. stroke etc)
- Traumatic brain injury
- Musculoskeletal health
- Orthopaedic issues
- Work / industry / occupational health
To apply, please click on this below:
Thank you for your time and we hope to get a good number of application. This is the best time to contribute to the community and keep everyone safe from this pandemic situation.