Organisation: Pipit Consultant (IP 0401193-W)
Terms: Negotiable (basic), discretionary bonus, EPF, SOCSO, 4 working days per week, annual leaves + public holidays.
Pipit Consultant is seeking graduate or experienced individual to join a small-developing team under consultancy work-environment.
The role involves:
- Assessing client needs
- Project managing and delivering high quality solutions
- Managing client relationships and developing future business
- Working with colleagues and associates to innovate, deliver projects, share expertise and develop new ideas for the business
- Growing your own capabilities and supporting others in their development
You will be trained in our Pipit Consultant office with highly-independent self tasking, whilst also encouraged to pursue your own professional interests. Employee share ownership is encouraged and equity in the business is available for those who are interested. This is a contract position (with a chance for a permanent), operating out of the Cyberjaya office, although it will require travel to client sites, both locally and internationally.
Pipit Consultant is a privately-owned consultancy of Ergonomist at Cyberjaya, Selangor. We work with clients across the nation in both the public and private sector. We pride ourselves in the high standards of our work, our professional integrity and our ability to work collaboratively with our clients. We continue to enjoy steady growth and a strong demand for our products and services. These include:
- Ergonomics and Human Factors Solutions
- Expert witness through injury investigation
- Skills and competence
- and many more…
Successful candidate is likely to possess most of the following attributes:
- Registered with a recognised professional body
- A minimum of five years’ successful delivery of relevant projects, ideally across several industry sectors
- Demonstrate record of client management and business development
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
- Willingness to travel
Please email your CV and cover letter to Ammar Sam, email@example.com