We are now organising the 2nd session of OT Malaysia Weekly Forum Series. Please spread the words and we look forward for you to join us.
- Topic: Childhood Obesity: Alarming in Current Era
- Tentative: 6 December 2020 (Sunday) at 2.30pm
- Speaker: Nur Atiqah Azman, Lecturer from Perdana University School of OT.
- Brief profile: Nur Atiqah Azman is an OT lecturer at School of occupational therapy, Perdana University. She has been 10years as a lecturer, practicing occupational therapist, and OT consultant. She graduated in Master of Occupational Therapy (Developmental Disability), Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) and Bachelor of Occupational Therapy with Honours, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM).
- Moderator: Nurirdiyana Idros (OT Malaysia Committee)
- Link to FB Live: https://www.facebook.com/groups/mota.malaysia